Votes: 0 0.0%
  • life ban

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
The Joker said:
not gonna say which 1 I voted 4 but if u check rite now u'll know ;) ;) ;) ;)

:rofl:

Oh deary me, poor cam, if everyone else votes that as well,,, yikes...

He'll have to try and sneak on the board in a GOAT uniform :spin: :p

E

easty

you can't ban cam. Just think how dull it would be without his absolute codswallop posts

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
LOL im currently instaling something from a virtual drive and i dont know wherw that drive is but hey who gives a fuck cause a sub standard pissed state cam cannot come up with a quick enough response to shite that or waass nevvwe oh i dint know carry on from here ........................ now those who havent a fucking clue what im talking about

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
cam said:
no shit ............................... this guy has a piont !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ya damn right, if Cam weren't on this sight in the day, people would be just be talking about "what they had for lunch" or "isn't it a nice day". We should leave the polite chit chat to our day jobs!!
At least you get pure unadulterated FILTH with Cam's threads! ;)

walshy

Jul 30, 2003
In a Pineapple under the sea
Save Cam LOLOL

voted one day, we should keep him on cos he provides us with hours of entertainment and is an easy target for you peeps.
We should start Cam Aid and send up Vodka to keep him posting utter crap :p Just read all his threads and he needs our help.
So come on peeps-lets get more vody up to him and maybe send up a Goat to make things a bit interesting ;)
Cam and a Goat sitting up a tree, with a bottle of Vode-e :)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
walshy said:
voted one day, we should keep him on cos he provides us with hours of entertainment and is an easy target for you peeps.
We should start Cam Aid and send up Vodka to keep him posting utter crap :p Just read all his threads and he needs our help.
So come on peeps-lets get more vody up to him and maybe send up a Goat to make things a bit interesting ;)
Cam and a Goat sitting up a tree, with a bottle of Vode-e :)

SAVE CAM FUND

Please donate generously to this organisation as there are desperate CAMS out there who will not survive without Vodka and OSA.

Their lives depend on your support!

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
no shit ive got people who are ok with me like sayint things the way they are nice as fuck :D

reet people lets take this small world that they live in half real ;)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
cam said:
no shit ive got people who are ok with me like sayint things the way they are nice as fuck :D

reet people lets take this small world that they live in half real ;)

I've got no idea what you said there babe, but RIGHT ON!!!!

Seriously thou, you might need to see a bit of sunshine, you know get out a bit!! But you do make this sight fun! :thumbsup:

Right I'm definately off to bed now, night night :wave:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
:rofl:

I love this thread :D

Jen you plan back fired hun, your attempts to get people to ban me failed,

I'm like the guy at the beginging of Impossible Mission on teh C64

" Stay a while ...................... stay ...................... FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

:D

Thanks people im a happy chappy right now :D

:p :p :p :p :p @ Joker :p :p :p :p :p :p @ Joker, and justy for good measure :p :p :p :p :p :p @ Joker