VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
cam said:
:rofl:

I love this thread :D

Jen you plan back fired hun, your attempts to get people to ban me failed,

I'm like the guy at the beginging of Impossible Mission on teh C64

" Stay a while ...................... stay ...................... FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

:D

Thanks people im a happy chappy right now :D

:p :p :p :p :p @ Joker :p :p :p :p :p :p @ Joker, and justy for good measure :p :p :p :p :p :p @ Joker
u reck, u checked the results l8ly, looks like ur gonna get banned 4 life :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
The Joker said:
u reck, u checked the results l8ly, looks like ur gonna get banned 4 life :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GOATJoker, good lord, have you been fiddling there? (I don't mean in the rude sense) but with the poll results, haha 16 peeps voted LIFE, no one voted 1 year :axe:

That's mad as a bag of spiders that.

:wave:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
blue jammer said:
GOATJoker, good lord, have you been fiddling there? (I don't mean in the rude sense)
not at all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p

blue jammer said:
but with the poll results, haha 16 peeps voted LIFE, no one voted 1 year :axe:

That's mad as a bag of spiders that.

:wave:
the peeps have spoken with their hands & not voices :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: fink a certain person is in 4 a shock but the public r fickle there's no denyin that, last min changes of heart r the norm in votes ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
cam said:
it doesnt take 39 seconds to doctor the results miss naghty moddy :eek:

Is that your best? :rofl:

"It only takes a minute girl" lol lol lol

Ahem, sorry, bad jammer, back to the GOATplan...

And maybe a spot of midnight fiddling :$ :p :hubba:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
blue jammer said:
Is that your best? :rofl:

"It only takes a minute girl" lol lol lol

Ahem, sorry, bad jammer, back to the GOATplan...

And maybe a spot of midnight fiddling :$ :p :hubba:

I cant think tonight mate my heads well stuck up my arse, and theres no forseeable way of removing it tonight !

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
The Joker said:
the longest time I've been on 2day, apart from now, is 38.4 secs & that was lunchtime when I get the due t'internet allowence from work, that did include eatin me sarnie btw, mulit taskin got nowt on me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

aye hun you had time then to do it .............. anyway we all know that its been doctored cause there was none then 16 all of a suddern and your the culprit, your the person that everyones pointing the finger at, you the one who got tounges wagging behing the homour section and in the music chat room, there all talkin about your doctoring of these results :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
cam said:
aye hun you had time then to do it .............. anyway we all know that its been doctored cause there was none then 16 all of a suddern and your the culprit, your the person that everyones pointing the finger at, you the one who got tounges wagging behing the homour section and in the music chat room, there all talkin about your doctoring of these results :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
all I can say is check out the time u bragged that was in the aft & I was in a meetin till well after 5 & then had other stuff on, when I posted back it was nearly 9pm, so much can change in that time it's unreal :p :p :p :p :p

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
cam said:
no worries a quick PM to one of your "moderator friends" us mods stick together kinda thing going :p they would do it for ya :eek: :eek:

lol
k I'll hold me hands up it was on 4 then I added 11 on2 it but sum1 else has voted so I've taken the 11 I added off so it's back 2 5 but that's still in the lead with a week's ban :p :p :p :p :p :p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
The Joker said:
k I'll hold me hands up it was on 4 then I added 11 on2 it but sum1 else has voted so I've taken the 11 I added off so it's back 2 5 but that's still in the lead with a week's ban :p :p :p :p :p :p

Writen clear as the day in blue and black, a confession a thorough confessions which is now getting screen shotted before she decides to remove it :eek:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
here check this out, youll not get away with this my dear ;)

I think you ought to be on OSA trial now for you evil was and your cheating, that OSA Purgery and I think we should be trialing you now hun.

Who do you want to select as your lawyer ??? who would want to be your lawyer when the evidence stares you in the face right about

here ........................

Attachments

• jokers confes.JPG
    jokers confes.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 52

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
not at all because, ive been thinking, for a start the vote was unfair as it never gave the option which EVERYONE wanted and that was for me not to be banned ;)

Secondly your a cheating git :p you doctored the results to swing in your favour and because of this you cant be trusted, whos to say you havent done all the votes yourself :eek: :eek: :eek: ( only YOU ) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thirdly, I feel that voices come accross stronger than someone pressing the vote button, and from that deduct that anyone who has said anything have backed me up and not wanted me to be banned, not one person has said yes ban the mother fucker present company accepted though :p

And last but no way least, Im on this board to give it some status, and give all the DJ's on here some real credability, I: mean if there off for a stint at a fookin mint club, all they need to do is mention that they come on this board and know me..................... say no more ;)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
oh hun, please note the 1 week ban over took the life time ban, of cause WAFC hadnt had his vote, and considering he gave me the option to log on as him when I want, I thought id use his vote to swing the ban in my favour even though you cheated and was caught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!