Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
retroandy said:
Sorry to hear this Paul that was a mint car an all :cry:

Hope ya get some thing sorted soon though mate. I dread that happening to me not that my car is worth nicking lol.

Andy

Funny that you just got a car eh Andy?
And your from Leeds?
Hmmm.......
clouseau.gif

lol

Sorry to hear the bads news Paul m8 had my car nicked a few years back its certainly is a gutter :( Funnily enough the night it got nicked i had been out and had a load of tunes in the back.Went into the house and for some reason had this sttrange urge to go get em out of me car.Woke up next day and my car had gone :mad: but still had me tunes :thumbsup: lol

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
God Paul.....thats grim as f**k........bastards aint they...and to be brutaly honest i dont give a shit about the law bein changed if i catch anyone in or around my house....expect a baseball bat in the head innit!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Invade my stuff ill invade ur head lol!!!! :mad: Id actually get [pleasure from it too the cheeky mothers fekkers....hope it all works out for ya babe...and they catch the arseholes :thumbsup: :naughty:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Gutted for ya mate, I hope you get a car sorted soon

These fekkers are scum :mad:

Doesnt help that when the do eventually get caught fekk all happens to them so wheres the deterent.

There was a thing in my local paper not so long ago saying its best not to leave you keys on view near the door as these twats were puting a long stick with a hook through your letter box and fishin your keys.

Hang Em

sunshine

May 22, 2004
Liverpool
glazzy said:
the cheeky little sh!ts :mad:
I rekkon people should have their hands chopped off for robbin'!! and i really, really mean it!! and then THIEF tattooed across their forehead

Totally agree .. hands chopped off so they cant do it again the lil shits....
So sorry to hear that Paul..... 1 gud thing though...u got yer wallet back... Dont think I'd be able to sleep peacefully though... reckon every lil noise wud wake me up straight away.....
Hope they'll catch the bastards......