DJ Sasha @ Amnesia House, The Eclipse 29th March 1991 + MC (tape 2)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

amnesia

Jun 6, 2005
sasha eclipse amnesia house march 1991

Thanks Brady ;) :D :thumbsup:
What a crackin' mix. Cheers for that.
Is it also labeled as Studio Mix do you know?
Summer 1990-about here was the best Sasha period, I reckon.
Cheers

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Thanks Brady ;) :D :thumbsup:
What a crackin' mix. Cheers for that.
Is it also labeled as Studio Mix do you know?

yeah that will be the similar mix thats going around without mc shouts

thats somebody re-constructing this mix using mp3's

its missing these tracks --
TNT - Barbarians
Papillion - Different World From Everybody
Urban Jungle - Im In Love With You

cannonfodder

Dec 14, 2007
Hey fellas,

Would someone kindly re-upload this or link me to somewhere else I can get it?

I had this tape many moons ago and it had been named "Sasha - Bliss", my taped copy eventually died and I only managed to save one side of the recording.

Would be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with a copy because this was one of the most influential mixes I ever heard and have so many good memories from it.

Cheers

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Hey fellas,

Would someone kindly re-upload this or link me to somewhere else I can get it?

I had this tape many moons ago and it had been named "Sasha - Bliss", my taped copy eventually died and I only managed to save one side of the recording.

Would be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with a copy because this was one of the most influential mixes I ever heard and have so many good memories from it.

Cheers

hi there cf welcome to the board :thumbsup:

if you read down the thread i already re-upped it fella

cannonfodder

Dec 14, 2007
Cheers Brady, I didn't notice it first time.

Been using your site since about 2002, along with anthems, pr and osa.

Thanks to all of you fellas for all the help, especially track listings.

Nocturnal Shoegazer

Jun 27, 2024
Hi. New to the site! I know dug up an old post. Was wondering if Brady can upload mix links again? Or someone with good transfer copy. Really want to try doing a full digital HD restore of mix, it deserves it. Even the uploads on YouTube aren't restored just basic tape to video rips. Thanks!

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Hi. New to the site! I know dug up an old post. Was wondering if Brady can upload mix links again? Or someone with good transfer copy. Really want to try doing a full digital HD restore of mix, it deserves it. Even the uploads on YouTube aren't restored just basic tape to video rips. Thanks!
there isnt a good quality version, it was only ever released on tape (33 year ago)

and released again on Blast From The Past 7, but that was only a 60min tape

Nocturnal Shoegazer

Jun 27, 2024
Yeah tape age means nothing. It's about quality of tape transfer for starters, and thats different from the audio listening quality, which has to be put back into it, and can be 😀 Thanks for reply, was looking for raw mp3 or wav file copy, those streaming platforms are stepping all over that those links btw, tragedy!

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Yeah tape age means nothing. It's about quality of tape transfer for starters, and thats different from the audio listening quality, which has to be put back into it, and can be 😀 Thanks for reply, was looking for raw mp3 or wav file copy, those streaming platforms are stepping all over that those links btw, tragedy!
you'll have to buy an original tape & convert it at a higher bitrate

these tapes were shared years ago when everybody used 128kbps because hardrives were tiny & internet was dial up

most sets were traded on CDr through the post

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
you'll have to buy an original tape & convert it at a higher bitrate

these tapes were shared years ago when everybody used 128kbps because hardrives were tiny & internet was dial up

most sets were traded on CDr through the post
and lets not forget most people got a copy of a copy of a copy from a copy of a copy on some real cheap tapes EG some nasty ass AGFA LNX the sound quality just got worse and worse