FAO those still up

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
made it to about 2am monday morning but was doing that nod off then suddenly scare yourself twitching /jerking awake tiredness thing whilst watching a film til then

:crazy:

i dont get enough sleep, no wonder i look so old :crazy: ;)

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
made it to about 2am monday morning but was doing that nod off then suddenly scare yourself twitching /jerking awake tiredness thing whilst watching a film til then

:crazy:

i dont get enough sleep, no wonder i look so old :crazy: ;)

god i was straight in bed after u'd gone, but stayed up chattin to lozzie till bout half 11. but had about 12hrs kippage so felt well better in the mornin! loz had about 20 hrs i think! :)

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
u don't look old hun so get a that thought right out of ur head :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol, ok...feel then ;)

just woke up, snatched a few hours (errr i said snatch) :p much much needed, was like a zombie at work today, well, more then usual anyway (not that its particularly 'usual' for me to be at work these days though, the workshy biiiiatch :D :p

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
lol, ok...feel then ;)

That's more like it hun :king: :king: :king:

just woke up, snatched a few hours (errr i said snatch) :p much much needed, was like a zombie at work today, well, more then usual anyway (not that its particularly 'usual' for me to be at work these days though, the workshy biiiiatch :D :p

LOL am sure u'll soon get back into the swing of it :p :p :p :p

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
god i was straight in bed after u'd gone, but stayed up chattin to lozzie till bout half 11. but had about 12hrs kippage so felt well better in the mornin! loz had about 20 hrs i think! :)
I got back to Butty's at about 12.30pm sunday dinner and then went to bed about an hour after getting back. I woke up briefly at about 9pm then fell back to sleep til 7.30am monday morning and got some brekkie before going back to bed til monday afternoon!! :rofl:

I well outkipped Butty and probably most of you guys! :D

xxx