Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Alec said:
:( like last month said we weren't comin but come 4 o clock there was no way i was stayin in and lettin you lot have loads fun.
so it was get the credit card out and right down the speed bank.
not quite sure whats gonna happen to me come 4pm this satde.

super_spike.jpg

probably be pullin at me lead

Ben cant you change the dates to just after the 28th of every month right after pay day.

U might as well get it sorted now cos u know btw sat u'll give in n join us anyways!!!

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Your so right al, I have the day off monday and my dear husband is calling in sick so he can have the kids on monday. I married a diamond. I'll be there and I carnt wait

:drum: :phones: :axe: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :phones: :axe: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See ya saturday xxxxxxxxxxx

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
princesswarrior said:
Wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Your so right al, I have the day off monday and my dear husband is calling in sick so he can have the kids on monday. I married a diamond. I'll be there and I carnt wait

:drum: :phones: :axe: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :phones: :axe: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See ya saturday xxxxxxxxxxx

U did indeed!!! So when we gonna meet him then???

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
so many people tugging and twisting my arm to go out... phones been red hot all nite I tell ya!! doing my head in.....errrrrrrrrr??? hmmmmmm........dunno which way to turn..:spin: :spin: :spin: feeling dizzy... eeekkk!!!

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Taff i think u should go to GT!!!!!!!!!

just go...have a good nite and then do an extra bit more savin for ur hols....u can do it if u really want...JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayne x

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

big Shout goin to the OSA massive - be gentle this time im Camera shy lol

shout to the regulars

jayne, Claire .alec . tonks, ste h, sweet. grad m jaxx, Butty, ben & mikk

n to me me mum n dad lol what the fekkk - me pissed again

i blame Claire Wreckedham

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

What?? :confused:
Have I missed something here???

Are you blaming me for you being slightly intoxicated??
So my experiment worked did it....... I sat at home thinking 'get pissed Al, you know you want to, go on get pissed!!!' :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

See ya Saturday for a tequila!!!!

Clare
xxxx

Taff64 said:
so many people tugging and twisting my arm to go out... phones been red hot all nite I tell ya!! doing my head in.....errrrrrrrrr??? hmmmmmm........dunno which way to turn..:spin: :spin: :spin: feeling dizzy... eeekkk!!!

You so know that when 8.30pm comes on Sat, when youre sat in your chair watching the Eurovision song contest on the tele (soz mate thats whats on !) you are gonna grab youre wife and say...

"come on love get youre glad rags on and lets boogie on down to GT cos youve got some singing to do to Sweet Sensation and Ive got some tunmeistering to do with the tunemeisters" !!! ;) :p :drum: :phones: :cool:

Sweet xx

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
grad said:
should be a classic this one.

Ben - keep your eye on the mini discs won't ya..74 mins and all that!!

not a prob this time guys and gals !! were usin a video recorder to record the whole night in one !!! bonus!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

bring it fukin on !!!! cant wait tis gonna be a large one peeps !!!!