hospital

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

I'm pee'd off 2day coz my dad had to be rushed to hospital late last night and I have to come to f***in work. He was in a lot of agony and I never got any sleep over the worry. I'm wanting to go up and visit him 2day but I'm no finished till bloody 4.30 this afternoon and visiting hours end at 5pm.. :mad: Just thought I'd get it off my back...

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
why dont you see mike and ask him for the aft off ??? theres john to cover and god knows why i never turned round and said this to you but ive started so ill finish lol

hope ya old man gewts better like soon :)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
if it was me id have phone in this morning. BTW i asked mike for time off when i wanted to go see connor and got told no i couldnt have the time off so i went to mike and asked him who his boss was and it was jen and I saw her and she said i could.

point is dont take no for an answer here. If one says no which i cant imagine anyone would, ask politly whos there boss or the next stage and take it to the next stage, once you get high enough they really dont give a toss about what hapens below and just to get rid of you say yes to anything you ask

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Cookie said:
You really need to go hun - be with your Mum....

.... they have to let you go....

xxx

Absoloutely, don't even ask, just say you really need to go. Surely they can't do anything to you when its something as important as this.

Just cry alot, i've been sent home many a time doing that!!! You're no good to them in that state.

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Sorry to hear about your dad being rushed into hospital and hope he will be Ok! That happened me before only my dad had a heart attack after dropping me off at work, he didnt smoke or feck all and went out jogging.
I couldnt even work once I found out and they let me go, your family is more impotant than your job Karlosio, dont take no for an answer as everyone else says mate!
Think if it was one of your managers mothers or fathers, do you honestly think they would sit on at work, dont think so. I hate cunts who get a bit of authority and have a freezing cold heart, should go to a people management course!!! :mad:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
soz 2 hear bout ur dad m8, hope he gets better soon!!! Jus go m8, get cam 2 tell them where u've gone, if they don't like it's tuff cos u already out of the door!! I can't believe any1 wud make sum1 work when a family member's ill, if they do they want shootin!