hospital

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

Well this is me back to work today - tired from lack of sleep over the last few nights, I took yesterday off coz I couldn't be arsed with work coz of the worry. When I went to see him on wed he has all this oxygen stuff on and shit and I just couldn't stay in the room... I did not like what I saw.. Hooked up to machines and stuff.. I didn't cry, I was more angry for some reason...

The docs say its his kidneys and needs to get an op to get one removed... bloody NHS can't do it straight away tho with their effin waiting list... But he's in a stable condition and I just have to struggle on at work coz I need the money...

Again, thanks everybody for the support...............

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Karlosio said:
Well this is me back to work today - tired from lack of sleep over the last few nights, I took yesterday off coz I couldn't be arsed with work coz of the worry. When I went to see him on wed he has all this oxygen stuff on and shit and I just couldn't stay in the room... I did not like what I saw.. Hooked up to machines and stuff.. I didn't cry, I was more angry for some reason...

The docs say its his kidneys and needs to get an op to get one removed... bloody NHS can't do it straight away tho with their effin waiting list... But he's in a stable condition and I just have to struggle on at work coz I need the money...

Again, thanks everybody for the support...............

bloody hell, sorry to here that but :( thought with ya and your family and im sure itll all turn out ok.

Pisser about having to be in work like, but it might help take ya mind off things a bit. Anyway youve got this mad bunch of loons to cheer you up a bit :)

If ya need a chat or to get anythin off ya chest im only a couple of desks away :)