Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I'm Soooo Excited about the GP!!

....Joker has just said that our Grand Prix tickets have come for next week, and i'm sooo excited about going down again. Me, Joker Jen, S-J and PW are all going!! :jumpin: WELL looking forward to this!! :jumpin:

Is anybody else going to Silverstone next week?

:car:

Can't believe what happened at the american one the other week! :| Sheeet, i would have been well miffed if i'd payed all that money to watch 6 cars go round, the 2 ferraris weren't even trying as the jordans and saubers were no competition. ROLL ON THE BRITISH GP!! :thumbsup:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Lololol, i got so exicited i posted a thread about it and didn't realize you had already!! lol Lee just came into the kitchen and told me you had said the tickets have come!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YEEEEEEEAAAH!!!

Can't WAIT for this!! I need to buy another bag n all for me over night stuff, lol!

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Have a goodun, I'm always saying every year I'd like to go, but then never get round to do anything about it 'till its too late. - Lets hope Michellin have got their act sorted this time :S The £7.5million ticket refund they've ended up doing should be a pretty good incentive tho.

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
tall paul said:
Have a goodun, I'm always saying every year I'd like to go, but then never get round to do anything about it 'till its too late. - Lets hope Michellin have got their act sorted this time :S The £7.5million ticket refund they've ended up doing should be a pretty good incentive tho.

7.5 Million, holy shit!! lol I'm sure that will be an incentive! :D

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Thought it would have made both ur days, seein as PW got her ticket ooohhhh at least a week ago, was startin to panic this morn but spied the postie with the letter in his hand, don't think I've ever answered to door so quick, unless I've known I've got some tunes coming :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
I read that Silverstone is a total sell out :) so it's gonna be an ace day for you's :thumbsup:

Have a top time :) :cool: ;) :king: :rotate: :thumbsup:

:car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car:

jayne x