Silverstone Tickets

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: Once again just for Shorty's benefit!! lol

Jen did you get your e mail babes? And just to confirm I spoke to Maz last night and were still good to go... was thinking about it tho and if any of you have got blow up lilo's or beds it may be worth bringing them as its gonna be a front room floor thing...

Let me know!

S-J x :love:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
S-J said:
:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: Once again just for Shorty's benefit!! lol

Jen did you get your e mail babes? And just to confirm I spoke to Maz last night and were still good to go... was thinking about it tho and if any of you have got blow up lilo's or beds it may be worth bringing them as its gonna be a front room floor thing...

Let me know!

errrmmmmm nope hun, but then I've not checked my email for a couple of days, I'll get it checked when I get home :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not got any lilo's or beds but am sure I can rough it on the floor with a duvet not unusual that for me, plus we'll be off reasonably early the next morn won't we??

just for shorty

:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
:jumpin: :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
Encore I can hear him shout, well if u insist :p :p :p

:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
:jumpin: :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
same here, i havent got anything, so its the floor for me too! lol

Btw- What time we thinking of setting off to seven oaks sunday morning? Jen it is seven oaks where the park n ride is, is it? :) Should only take about half an hour from milton keynes, depending on traffic, but if we get there around 7 ish 8ish its pretty quiet. I think the last park n ride to silverstone is about 10am, at least it was last year anyway. WELL EXCITED! :jumpin:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Hey girls, check out the weather for saturday and sunday in Towcester!! Fookin YEEESSS!!!! :D :D :D

:redneck: :redneck: :redneck: :redneck: :redneck: :redneck: :redneck:

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 37

Shorty

Mar 11, 2004
ChOrLeY
Can imagine you Trace, sat at home like a jibbering wreck, with no-one getting any sence out of ya except:

Nowthen, "Hey u, how was work?"

Trace, "Very, Vroom, Vroom, good thanks hun"

hahaha :mad:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Shorty said:
Can imagine you Trace, sat at home like a jibbering wreck, with no-one getting any sence out of ya except:

Nowthen, "Hey u, how was work?"

Trace, "Very, Vroom, Vroom, good thanks hun"

hahaha :mad:

LOL!! Errrrm!! I'm not that obsessed...honestly! :$ :p

:car: Vroom Vroom!!

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
lol well I think Im just about managing to cram Silverstone into every single sentace somehow...

I think just about every one I know or have come across this past week is aware where were off to this weekend! :thumbsup:

Trace Ive had about 20 peeps this morning alone come up and tell me how good the weather is apparntly going to be.... Hotpants and caps at the ready me thinks!!

Shorty babes this one is for you.... :jumpin: :jumpin:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Miss saysay said:
same here, i havent got anything, so its the floor for me too! lol

Btw- What time we thinking of setting off to seven oaks sunday morning? Jen it is seven oaks where the park n ride is, is it? :) Should only take about half an hour from milton keynes, depending on traffic, but if we get there around 7 ish 8ish its pretty quiet. I think the last park n ride to silverstone is about 10am, at least it was last year anyway. WELL EXCITED! :jumpin:

Not sure hun, I'll check the tickets when I get home this aft :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just to make shorty's eyes go

:jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: