Welcome Back Pacman

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Please every1 say a BIG BIG BIG WELCOME BACK 2 PACMAN THE 1 & ONLY CODSHITE KING (WELL HE HOLDS THE THROUNE WITH JAXXY!!!)

It's absolutely sooooooooooooooooooo top 2 see u back on ere, ur codshite has been mucho mucho missed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king: :king: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Some of the newer members won't know u so I fink u'll have 2 enlighten em in the only way u know how ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
PMSL

I have just pm'ed him cos i saw he was online the next thing i know theres a new welcome post. Great minds Jen ;)

Welcome back fella.

If my memory serves me right i am sure your a fellow leeds fan, not that we are proud of that fact at the mo :cry: )

Andy :D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
WoooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!

It's soooooo good to have you back buddy, was fab to see you t'other day, wish it could have been for a bit longer though, and not just a wave through the window.

Hopefully see you out and about in full force soon, you really have been missed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
B-B-B-B-B-Been along time.....

Reet oh, Ive a few things to say you you lot....

Firstly a MASSEEEEEEEV hello to all me Rubix Fruit Hoods, to me Handforth Posse (In da House) and to all the people ive so badly missed over the past year!!!

Its not been so much a holiday, more a working expedition to sdrawkcab land and I tell you all one thing, I learnt a hell of alot whilst there - You try ordering Goblin meat pudding and chips in a backwards land chippy...

"nilbog taem gniddup dna spihc, esaelp rM retsiem"

Anyhoo, those stories can wait for later!!!

Mr Retro Andy, top to converse once more my friend..I must admit that I havent lost any bets recently and therefore do not support Leeds - But good luck ;)

Monsieur Huxtable purchaser of Vegetable, look after them organic bad bwoys - im only minutes walk away from you now and take a very dim view of people who keep such vegetation in dark rooms. VEGETABLES HAVE FEELINGS TOO ;)

God I am soooo much in need of the madness this place allows me to revel in, talk to me people... I know ive been bad and full of neglect but I am deffo gonna stick around now

See you at an event soon.......I will talk tola fo tihs :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I was beginning to think you had got lost in outer mongolia, searching shops for out of date UK snak foods..........did you find any missing gems like Smiths FlavaShakes?

Good to have you back bud, and I dont even know you! lol :thumbsup:

Sirius.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
sirius said:
I was beginning to think you had got lost in outer mongolia, searching shops for out of date UK snak foods..........did you find any missing gems like Smiths FlavaShakes?

Good to have you back bud, and I dont even know you! lol :thumbsup:

Sirius.

Funny you should say that because last week, I stumbled across HULA HOOPS SHAKE 2 FLAVA!!!!

A similar concept but not quite as nice...

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Shabba said:
WoooooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!

It's soooooo good to have you back buddy, was fab to see you t'other day, wish it could have been for a bit longer though, and not just a wave through the window.

Hopefully see you out and about in full force soon, you really have been missed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

And Shabba shabba shabba, I was rather rude not getting out of the vehicle - My only defence is that I may have fallen over and that wouldnt have been too good!!!!

Looking forward to good ol' waffle with ya.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
u see it's not so scary at all now, u've broken ur over a yr long cherry so tell me how it feels?????? i want a full report no skimpin :p :p :p :p :p :p

P.S. the addiction is back in full effect, ur room is jus how u left all that time ago!! we've not cleaned it so u'll have 2 do that urself :p :p :p :p :p :p

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
The Joker said:
u see it's not so scary at all now, u've broken ur over a yr long cherry so tell me how it feels?????? i want a full report no skimpin :p :p :p :p :p :p

I lovve popping cherrys, its a reet bo fun thing to do!!!!!!! ;)

P.S. the addiction is back in full effect, ur room is jus how u left all that time ago!! we've not cleaned it so u'll have 2 do that urself :p :p :p :p :p :p [/QUOTE]

Ah go on then, suppose im ell overdue with me chores!!!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
pacman said:
I lovve popping cherrys, its a reet bo fun thing to do!!!!!!! ;)

P.S. the addiction is back in full effect, ur room is jus how u left all that time ago!! we've not cleaned it so u'll have 2 do that urself :p :p :p :p :p :p
Ah go on then, suppose im ell overdue with me chores!!![/QUOTE]

innit cherry's r the bestest ever!!!

rite the feckin kitchen's a mess blame jaxxy he's been experimentin with pot noodles again!! The floors all need a hoverin, the beds need a makin, the washin needs an ironin & dustin needs a dustin & when u've finished that lot there's butty's butty 2 make!! :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
The Joker said:
Ah go on then, suppose im ell overdue with me chores!!!

rite the feckin kitchen's a mess blame jaxxy he's been experimentin with pot noodles again!! The floors all need a hoverin, the beds need a makin, the washin needs an ironin & dustin needs a dustin & when u've finished that lot there's butty's butty 2 make!! :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:[/QUOTE]
Ae, keep em poppin' away Is what le Pacman doth say

As for all that, Well that'll teach me not to keep on top of things :eyebrow:

Would butty like a hip flask to help wash down the excuse for a sandwich which will soon be born in the kitchen??

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
The Joker said:

rite the feckin kitchen's a mess blame jaxxy he's been experimentin with pot noodles again!! The floors all need a hoverin, the beds need a makin, the washin needs an ironin & dustin needs a dustin & when u've finished that lot there's butty's butty 2 make!! :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

I've done the washing up!!!!!!!!!

Jaxx gave me a hand. :thumbsup: