Welcome Back Pacman

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
hellooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard so much bout ya, and was nice to meet ya on sunday, erm......wasnt in a very good mode of thinkin cause was completely and utterly knackered, u need to come round when the mashups are in full swing, and shabba and jen jump in the bushes!!! and i ride round the my bloc in a mini skirt wit h9oney on the back, erm....in the rain!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

WELCOME BACK DARLING

Its so great to have you back on here, I have missed you tons :cry: but youre back now and hopefully will be sticking around :thumbsup:

I just want to tell you also how much I love you and think you are the most amazing friend :love: I really appreciate everything you did and are doing :love: :luv: :love:

Im sorry that the reason we got back in touch again was so shit, but hey ho life sometimes throws the most horrible things at you :S but you cant keep a good sweet down ;) well not for long anyway ;)

Im moving on and moving up and you are going see a different person from now on ;) so look out everyone Sweet is back :p :cool: :drum: :jumpin:

I will ring you tonight hun :love:

Sweet xxx :love:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
jennyfromthebloc said:
hellooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard so much bout ya, and was nice to meet ya on sunday, erm......wasnt in a very good mode of thinkin cause was completely and utterly knackered, u need to come round when the mashups are in full swing, and shabba and jen jump in the bushes!!! and i ride round the my bloc in a mini skirt wit h9oney on the back, erm....in the rain!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Heeeeey, I'll be there without any doubt Mis Fromethebloc!!!!

Nice to discuss painting patterns with you ;)

Awwwww, all your kind words touch me...... Hmmm, or is that just my own hand!!! heehee!!!!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
O dear,,,,now where fecked !! :|

quick .....head for the hills lolol

Welcome back my good friend....and i now go find you a good hotel hear in Exeter that is suitable to your taste sir....follow me, it is but 4 miles this away :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
The Joker said:
Please every1 say a BIG BIG BIG WELCOME BACK 2 PACMAN THE 1 & ONLY CODSHITE KING (WELL HE HOLDS THE THROUNE WITH JAXXY!!!)

It's absolutely sooooooooooooooooooo top 2 see u back on ere, ur codshite has been mucho mucho missed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king: :king: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Some of the newer members won't know u so I fink u'll have 2 enlighten em in the only way u know how ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Welcome back oh great pacman

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
** This thread supports

exeter_logo110.gif