If You could hear someone DJ one last time...who would it be??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
Mine Personally would be a Park & Pickering b2b set...Now, That would be Amazin!

Ben Fishers done well getting Nipper back too, but if you could hear someone one last time, who would it be??

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
Vision said:
Mine Personally would be a Park & Pickering b2b set...Now, That would be Amazin!

Ben Fishers done well getting Nipper back too, but if you could hear someone one last time, who would it be??

FOR ME IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE TIMELESS CREW!!! :thumbsup:

Konspiracy said:
That could be worth a visit :)

hee hee - it could well be :D we could also surround him in the booth & plague him until he ID's that Shelleys Nov 90 tune :D Also we would have to insist on Alpha DY being played regardless of it being a rennaisance night lol :drevil:

Assuming he's still got his copy mind.... imagine trawling thru Sasha's shelves of tunes *drool*....

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
Danny said:
sasha is doing a renaissance classic set (althou i suspect this will be more 93-96 stuff) at Renaissance's 10th b-day do in nottingham on may the 1st ....

that would do for me, im suprised no one has got it done yet actually

id love to see judge jules dj for the last time me....

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
RABBITCITY said:
actually thinking really strong and hard about this it would have to be MIKE STEWART rrom the b.i.t. series/beat street records........ :thumbsup:

Top choice there,

would deffo love to see this guy do one of his tapes as a live set :thumbsup:

he did GT a while back, it was mainly his new stuff though,

Still very good :D

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
deffo ... its only up the road from me n'all (notts)

How much is it fella?? Cant say Ive heard Zabiela, hes the one with the Elvis haircut isnt he

Shoomster said:
hee hee - it could well be :D we could also surround him in the booth & plague him until he ID's that Shelleys Nov 90 tune

lol DJ Sasha last seen being kidnapped by several clapped out old ravers intent on IDing a long lost Shelleys tune, witnesses say his last words were "I dunno it...honest...havent played that stuff in years...aaaaaa" :)