whos your fav dj and mc????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Trainor said:

if u dnt like em its a sign that ur too old, get the fuk of the club matey, put yer feet up on ur sat nite n watch home front in the garden!!!! stop complainin coz mcs r here to stay n theres nothin u can do about it

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

IMO if you don't like em, yer old enough to realise their murderin a top set!

So you'll go to a club that either has no MC's or only ones with talent, not any old bellend with a mic.

P

pianoman

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

"not any old bellend with a mic"

That needs to be Under MC in the collins dictionary!!!

nice one fella!!!!

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Not really into MC's but if i had to name one it would be Man Parris
I can tolerate them if they only rap in a ragga stylee, but only to hardcore or jungle and never never over piano:naughty:
Dj's it would have to be Daz Willot although listening to RJ's new dawn mix he's way up there too:D

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Re: IN YOUR OPINION

Trainor said:
r mcs like wizzard, efeeze, rhythm, blaze, stylee etc crap mcs? coz i reckon u aint herd em if ur sayn mcs a sht

wizzards not bad but yer right I aint heard the others but I aint heard SClub Juniors either but I know their shite!

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
The only MC 'rhyme' that has ever made me laugh was

'Ya don't get your clothes from Tesco - Lets go'

I agree wiv most other peeps on here - MC's just shout a load of useless noise over what the punter has come to hear - the TUNES

'Peter Piper picked a pickled Pepper' - WTF? Shut up you twat. :D

Endlessly going on about 'Seeing some hands' and 'Lets hear your apprecaition for the man like....XXX' Shuttttttt iiiiiittttttttt.

Although Frankie Bones used to be quite funny sometimes - 'Empire - don't expire, Empire come on catch fire' lol.:)

But in the main - a big NO to MC's :cops:

SiToNmEfAcE

Aug 8, 2001
berkshire
for me there can only be 3 mc's! robbie dee, ribbs and mcmc.
certainly robbie for his wacky and fucked upped lyrics, ribbs for his multi talents on mc'ing to different styles and for maurice.... mcmc, for being the best fuckin mc on the hardcore scene today. how did that man ever pull charissa? all these guys knew when to stfu. nowt worse than sum prick givin it the large one and thinkin he's better than the dj. you can have a rave/club without an mc, but u cant have a rave/club without a dj.....simple as!

my fav combinations:
ratty n robbie dee
grooverider and ribbs
squirel and mcmc